Friday, July 17, 2015

Jude's Month of Adventures

Yes, I’m heading back to Kenya again this year with Kizimani. And just because of the way a bunch of things got scheduled, I’ve got a lot of events on either side of that trip as well, so I'll be gone for a whole month :-)

Here’s the rundown:

July 21 - 24 - London for work - 1 and 1/2 days of workshops

July 24 - 27 - spend the weekend with a long-time friend and former roommate (plus her family) on Guernsey, one of the Channel Islands

July 27 - 30 - London

July 31 - August 1 - Amsterdam

August 1 - meet up with the Kizimani team in Amsterdam and fly to Nairobi

August 1 - 12 - Kizimani in Kenya

August 13 - 16 - stay in Colorado with a long-time friend - another Judy!

August 16 - 19 - Petrie Family Reunion in Estes Park

August 19 - 21 - LA for the SMPS National conference where my boss, Carol, and I will be presenting a workshop I instigated called Q&A The Big Bold Way!

August 21 - home again - whew!

If you want to get email updates, scroll to the bottom of any individual blog post, and there's a place to sign up for that. I will also try to post a link to this on Facebook, and I may dabble in Instagram - we'll see! Looks like my Instagram name is "judestery."

No comments:

Post a Comment