Friday, August 21, 2015

Heading home... at long last :-)

The month-long journey is almost over. One more day at the SMPS (Society for Marketing Professional Services) conference in LA and then I fly to Portland tonight (Friday). It's been a great trip, but looking forward to being home again!

Flying over my beloved Rocky Mountains on the way out of Denver...

And into smoggy Salt Lake City.


Super-crammed waiting area where several planes were loading at once. It got even more jammed after I took this picture.

Carol and I presented our workshop, Q&A The Big Bold Way, on Thursday morning, and had a lot of fun with it. Feedback has been positive too :-) Then in the afternoon, Carol was one of 16 MAX talk speakers. She was part of the "Inspire" track and did a great job. Here she's chatting with an attendee afterwards in the "Engagement Lounge."

The view from my room at the Marriott.

Taylor Swift performed at the Staples Center last night and there are 13 (count 'em - THIRTEEN) Taylor Swift trucks lined up to load up the gear.

I may do one more post when I get home with some photos I've received from others. No promises. I'm thinking there might be a few things to catch up on ;-) Thanks for following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment